Welcome back for the third hit of Cashrewards Mar Tech TV. This time with the co Founder of Impact Radius. Todd Crawford. If you don’t know Todd you should.
Live from Santa Barbara we have industry veteran Todd Crawford Co Founder of Impact Radius. Todd has helped grow the affiliate industry back from the late 90’s with Commission Junction to now innovating with Per Peterson to develop a smart technology. The tech was the first to really do proper coupon attribution years ago, and also pioneered the last click to add to basket wins. Impact Radius has recently acquired Clear Saling to help them with attribution, which IMO is cool but I don’t see many great use cases in the market. Todd said he would share some great information below and also some of his work of the Chair of the Performance Marketing Authority in the USA.
Todd is a co-founder of Impact Radius and Vice President, Strategic Initiatives. He has been instrumental in forging and managing relationships with many of the company’s flagship advertisers, agencies, and media partners. Todd evangelizes a multi-channel approach to the performance model, and is a frequent speaker at key industry events, including: Affiliate Summit, Affiliate Management Days, a4uexpo, and Performance Marketing Insights.
Previously, Todd was VP Business Development at Digital River’s affiliate network, OneNetworkDirect, where he guided strategic initiatives and industry relations. In the late 1990’s, Todd helped birth the modern affiliate marketing industry as co-founder and VP Business Development of Commission Junction. Todd won the 2007 Affiliate Marketing Legend award
Scan This On Your Phone To Get $5 Free When You Join Cashrewards.com
Or Click Here
Direct to your inbox Chris Garner helps builds business’. Whether it is helping scale the volume of Apple iTunes downloads with Shazam by over 1000%, to helping launch Amazon in Australia. Brands big or small have seen some of their best growth under Chris’s marketing strategy and execution.
Join Cashrewards for Free. Receive Cashback, Coupons, Deals and Offers from shopping at over 1000 stores. Amazing Offers from eBay, Dan Murphy’s, Woolworths, Coles, Groupon, Dell and many more
- the action of regarding something as being caused by a person or thing.“the electorate was disillusioned with his immediate attribution of the bombings to a separatist group”
- the action of ascribing a work or remark to a particular author, artist, or person.“the study of Constable is fraught with problems of attribution”
- the action of regarding a quality or feature as characteristic of or possessed by a person or thing.“the main unreality of this novel is her attribution of complicated emotions to her male characters”
- relating to or denoting an increase or addition, especially one of a series on a fixed scale.“incremental changes to the current system”
- MATHEMATICSdenoting a small positive or negative change in a variable quantity or function.